GUANGZHOU, China, Nov. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ISLE attracts global signs and LED visitors, who are looking for high and new technology products. "I found many new products and professional manufacturers in ISLE and looking forward to visiting the show next year," said Mr. Ahmed from Dubai. In China, nearly 70% of Chinese signs and LED factories are located in the Pearl River Delta, in south China. The industrial ecosphere is convenient for exhibition attendees, as they can visit factories directly after meeting in ISLE.
World's Largest Industry Event to Highlight Signs and LED
The 2018 International Signs and LED Exhibition (ISLE 2018) will take place from March 3-6 in Area B of the Canton Fair Complex in Guangzhou, China.
Featuring LED Displays & Applications, LED Lighting & New Technology, Engraving Machinery, and advertising signs, ISLE 2018 will serve global buyers as a premium industrial platform for buying and sourcing signs and LEDs for the advertising and LED industries.
“We are expecting more than 1,600 exhibitors and over 200,000 buyers to come to this exhibition,” said Mr. Lee Yingjie, Director of ISLE. “We are presenting a complete industry chain for our attendees that covers product design, manufacturing, systems and accessories. The one-stop purchasing experience and integrated solutions we offer to visitors bring more value to this professional platform.”
Highlights of this year’s ISLE are:
· LIGHTKING, which shone at the Milan Expo will bring its King series, E series, and RC series products. Its high-profile P10.66 ultra energy-efficient product has an average power consumption of 100W and luminance of over 8000cd/m^2, saving users more than 50% in electricity costs.
· Ledman will bring its Cubic LED video display, which is a specially-shaped screen with a unique design. It can be applied in multiple fields such as stage, studio, hotel, airport, and lamppost advertising. It has a pixel pitch of 4mm and brightness of 1800nit. It can be customized based on the requirements of diameters and realize full-color display with different pixel density.
In addition to devices and equipment, supporting solutions will also be brought to the exhibition, including:
· Linsn’s LED control system, which includes full-color synchronism, full-color light decoration, full-color asynchronism, double-color synchronism, and double-color asynchronism.
· NovaStar Tech Co., LTD’s introduction of its All-in-1 controller and other integrated chips.
Additional event details:
· ISLE 2018 exhibitor list: http://en.isle.org.cn/enboothlist/4100.html
· ISLE 2018 Ticket Application: http://en.isle.org.cn/en/envisitorapplication.html
The 2018 International Signs and LED Exhibition (ISLE), organized by Canton Fair Advertising Co., Ltd and the China Foreign Trade Guangzhou Exhibition General Corp (CFTE), is a fully integrated LED industry chain solution platform for professional, charismatic and intelligent advertising signs.
For more information, please visit: http://en.isle.org.cn/en/envisitorapplication.html
Sparta Zhang, +86-20-89268292, email@example.com;
Sarah, +86-20-89268248, firstname.lastname@example.org